Jun 5, 2007

Manila Bulletin- October 7, 2007

For complete article with photos, please go to this link:

Text only below:

Crispina Martinez-BelenAndrea del Rosario, leading lady of the movie "One Percent Full," revealed how she was chosen for her role.
Andrea del Rosario and Ronnie Ricketts
"I was auditioned by Director Burton Richardson. And I believe I was chosen because of my Filipina look. And I also learned later that my role was that of woman residing in a depressed area.
"The movie is in English dialogue - my first time. Direk Burton, who is playing the lead role with Ronnie Ricketts, had a kissing scene with me, and to my surprise, he kissed me in my forehead. But we had a re-take and his lips touched mine."
And what kind of a director/artist is Burton Richardson?
Andrea described him as "sobrang bait, professional and puro puri."
Andrea is presently engaged with a French business man, Eric Noyel. She revealed that her mother had been invited to France by Eric where she met Eric’s parents.
The relationship, so far, is going steady and strong, according to Andrea.
Director Burton Richardson
Burton Richardson is a martial arts expert, and he has always been invited around the world to teach martial arts. In Hollywood, he has done several action movies where he is either the director, producer or actor.
He met Ronnie Ricketts in Los Angeles and it was that meeting that "One Percent Full" had its inception.
Burton expertise brought him to French territory near South Africa, the Re-Union island where his wife-to-be was working as TV host.
That meeting bloomed into a romance, and they got married nine years ago. They are stilt childness. Burton said it was because they travel a lot.
Both Sarah and Burton are vegetarians. Sarah is of Indian parentage, but she was born in Re-Union island, a French territory. Sarah is therefore a French citizen. She plays a cameo role in "One Percent Full."